The main site began as a joke between friends, at a time when everything was going on line and getting a .com suffix. Why not our old group accounting method then ?
Being a little tight-fisted, I then used the hosted site to store quite a lot of unrelated stuff, further listed here. If they are of interest to you, you'll most probably reach them directly from another link on the web. Here follows an attempt at a site map anyway. But first a little advertisement:
Looking for a country place to spend holidays with family and/or friends ? I rent a big country house in the Aude area, South of France.
Now for the real links:
Computer stuff (software packages):
- Recoll is a personal text search system (desktop search) for Unix and Linux
- upmpdcli is an UPnP Renderer front-end to the Music Player Daemon. Audio quality and reliability now with a standard interface !
- upplay is a Qt-based UPnP audio control point (player) for the Unix desktop.
- A plugin to allow the MPD Music Player Daemon to browse, search and play content from an UPnP/DLNA Media Server. More detail here. It's now integrated into the MPD main source body, so there will probably be no more development here.
- Ubuntu popcon graphs: interactive charts for the Ubuntu popularity contest, a bit like the ones on the Debian site. Unfortunately the Ubuntu popcon data has been updated in a quite haphazard way lately.
- pxattr is a C++ module which enables the portable use of extended file attributes under Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X, by providing a uniform interface to hide the incompatible system calls.
- Sqlscreens is a QBE screen generator for SQL databases (mainly MySQL, but it has ODBC support). Written in TCL/TK and free. Also runs under Windows with ODBC, using Tclodbc, and it's a pure TCL/TK package then (no C needed).
- Writemime is a C++ module allowing building MIME mail messages (possibly with multiple parts and attached files) from a program..
- psxtcl may interest you if you want to hook up your pc to the real world.
Pages about boat building. These are all in French:
- L'epoxy qui traîne dans votre cave est t'il encore bon ?
- La Rance maritime pour les voile-aviron.
- Lexique anglais-français pour la construction navale.
- Construction d'un Ilur en petites lattes.
- Une petite prame à clins en construction traditionnelle.
- Étude pour la construction d'un Vadcar, dix pieds du Havre.